Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Laurent PELLEGRINO <la...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/03 16:54:13 UTC

To Skip some execution with mvn install and mvn assembly:assembly

Dear all,

I am looking for two things but I don't found how to do :

1/ How to indicate in pom file to skip tests and assembly execution
(by assembly execution I mean it handle my jar-with-dependency target)
when I execute mvn install ?

2/ How to indicate in pom file to skip tests when I execute mvn
assembly:assembly ?

Thanks.

Kind Regards
Laurent

Re: To Skip some execution with mvn install and mvn assembly:assembly

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Not sure what you mean by "assembly target". Have you bound the assembly
plugin to some phase but want to skip it?!
You cannot unbind a plugin, but some plugins provide some configuration
option to turn tem off (like surefire for skipping tests). So you need to
know which plugin it is you want to disable.

/Anders

Posted by Laurent PELLEGRINO <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Does this work: