Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Homeijer <M....@devote.nl> on 2001/04/27 13:29:15 UTC

[C2] SOAP Taglibrary or SOAPGenerator

Hi,

I just had a looked at the SOAP taglibrary, is a C2 version under
development?
A C1/C2 compatible version could probably created by using the XMLFragment
interface to get the output in an XML page,
but.... would a SOAPGenerator not make more sense in C2?
It Could accept a SOAP envelope (like an XSP page) using the normal soap
tags and output the result in the same way an XSP page does.

Does this make sense?

TIA,
Michael

Re: [C2] SOAP Taglibrary or SOAPGenerator

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
Michael Homeijer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just had a looked at the SOAP taglibrary, is a C2 version under
> development?

No, this will not happen anytime soon.

> A C1/C2 compatible version could probably created by using the XMLFragment
> interface to get the output in an XML page,
> but.... would a SOAPGenerator not make more sense in C2?

I'm not familiar at all with Cocoon2, so I can't answer this one.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung