Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Schlotfeldt <co...@max-imp.com> on 2005/09/22 04:54:49 UTC

Job Opening

A job opening just became available at our company. We are especially
interested in hiring someone that knows Cocoon. Candidates must be
located Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota.

Email resumes to: jobs@plauditdesign.com

Plaudit Design, a firm specializing in development of websites and
web-based software, is seeking a software developer for a website / web
application development position. This is a unique opportunity for a
developer who has the initiative and skill to implement websites and web
based software.

We are looking for someone to work full time at our office in St. Paul,
Minnesota, near University Ave. and 280. Local candidates only.

Qualifications:
Candidates must be highly skilled and enthusiastic about developing
websites and web-based software. The ability to work independently and
in collaboration with others is essential.

Requirements:
Strong skills in Java, XSL, and SQL. Candidates must also have
experience with CSS, XHTML, Linux, and Tomcat. Knowledge of Apache
Cocoon is strongly preferred. Experience and talent in object-oriented
design and familiarity with separation of concerns for web development
is necessary.

Thanks!
David Schlotfeldt

http://www.plauditdesign.com/