Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2012/09/01 01:42:30 UTC

Re: Access Tomcat cluster info thru MBean

On 29/08/2012 13:22, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 29/08/2012 08:29, Awdhesh Kumar wrote:
>> I am working with Tomcat 7.0.X.
>
> Just to be clear, do you mean Tomcat 7.0.x built from tc7.0.x/trunk in
> svn or do you mean some unknown Tomcat 7 version?

I have started some work to improve the cluster information available
via JMX in trunk that will be backported to 7.0.x after the 7.0.30
release. Any help with patches appreciated.

Mark

Re: Access Tomcat cluster info thru MBean

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 01/09/2012 00:42, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 29/08/2012 13:22, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> On 29/08/2012 08:29, Awdhesh Kumar wrote:
>>> I am working with Tomcat 7.0.X.
>>
>> Just to be clear, do you mean Tomcat 7.0.x built from tc7.0.x/trunk in
>> svn or do you mean some unknown Tomcat 7 version?
>
> I have started some work to improve the cluster information available
> via JMX in trunk that will be backported to 7.0.x after the 7.0.30
> release. Any help with patches appreciated.

This is now in 7.0.x trunk and will be in 7.0.31 onwards.

There are new MBeans for the FarmWarDeployer and for cluster nodes
(a.k.a members).

Mark