Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at> on 2006/10/12 00:51:19 UTC

question regarding sandbox -> tomahawk component promotion

Ok, I am halfway through with the dojo to tomahawk promotion
(To the Tobago guys, the basic dojo core is in and can be used)

so my question which sandbox components in the near future will
be candidates for promotion, we have to get the sandbox smaller,
so that people stop using it for production purposes

My personal candidates are

the fisheye component
the dojo layouts once i am done with the documentation (they are new but
basically just a straight 1:1 ports of the original code)
the ajax autosuggest
the timed notifier seems to be rather unproblematic as well

those in my opinion can make it definitely into tom 1.1.5 given the
timeframe we probably have

components which utilize dojo one way or the other and which probably
can make it given the developers have enough time to fixup everything:

the modal dialog
the table suggest

So which components you guys think are close to promotion as well?

This is no official vote, I just want to get a good overview...
The voting on the components will follow as soon as they are done.

Re: question regarding sandbox -> tomahawk component promotion

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
hey dude

an example is pretty much fine with me for "testing" that dhtml thing.
at least ensure, that firebug is not complaining :)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: question regarding sandbox -> tomahawk component promotion

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yeah,

let's put a bunch of them to tomahawk.