Posted to announce@apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> on 2015/11/19 14:33:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.5.5-incubating released

The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) community is pleased to announce the
availability of the 0.5.5-incubating release. The community puts
significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since the last release,
focusing on having new backend support, improvements on stability and
simplifying the configuration. More than 60 contributors provided new
features, improvements and verifying release. More than 90 issues has been
resolved.

We encourage download the latest release from
http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/download.html

Release note is available at
http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.5.5-incubating.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
how to get involved, visit our website at
http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/

Thanks to all users and contributors who have helped to improve
Apache Zeppelin.

Regards,
The Apache Zeppelin community

Disclaimer:
Apache Zeppelin is an effort undergoing incubation at the Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
successful ASF projects.
While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the
completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.5.5-incubating released

Posted by tog <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi there - I am late but warm congrats to the team ;-)

--
PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.5.5-incubating released

The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) community is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.5.5-incubating release. The community puts significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since the last release, focusing on having new backend support, improvements on stability and simplifying the configuration. More than 60 contributors provided new features, improvements and verifying release. More than 90 issues has been resolved.

We encourage download the latest release from http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/download.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__zeppelin.incubator.apache.org_download.html&d=CwMFaQ&c=IV_clAzoPDE253xZdHuilRgztyh_RiV3wUrLrDQYWSI&r=c1CCNND4PG-Q_V2AJWDWrugZAXQ8Y3EE_f_mAHcpXcs&m=vaBSFMrRvrtqLGknQyedz7VHzH8daCQS9ApBUcnOY6k&s=LFI7xesMw3dWz9LKHyFXjWdc0hi0QUzhJjjOWpORLLY&e=>

Release note is available at http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.5.5-incubating.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__zeppelin.incubator.apache.org_releases_zeppelin-2Drelease-2D0.5.5-2Dincubating.html&d=CwMFaQ&c=IV_clAzoPDE253xZdHuilRgztyh_RiV3wUrLrDQYWSI&r=c1CCNND4PG-Q_V2AJWDWrugZAXQ8Y3EE_f_mAHcpXcs&m=vaBSFMrRvrtqLGknQyedz7VHzH8daCQS9ApBUcnOY6k&s=qG670cEv4I0eLD7bv3HT8tn4P79afLDk8bmKg1sc8Jg&e=>

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and how to get involved, visit our website at
http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__zeppelin.incubator.apache.org_&d=CwMFaQ&c=IV_clAzoPDE253xZdHuilRgztyh_RiV3wUrLrDQYWSI&r=c1CCNND4PG-Q_V2AJWDWrugZAXQ8Y3EE_f_mAHcpXcs&m=vaBSFMrRvrtqLGknQyedz7VHzH8daCQS9ApBUcnOY6k&s=2DnOHmN0wtJeRVZrSqhjfF0UH4--p2oBP4LyJvsyekY&e=>

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Lucas,

Posted by "Partridge, Lucas (GE Aviation)" <Lu...@ge.com>.
That’s brilliant!:-).

Posted by Chiwan Park <ch...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Great work. :)

> On Nov 20, 2015, at 12:36 PM, Aaron Li <aa...@glowing.com> wrote:
>
> that's awesome, great thanks for building such an awesome project.
>

> ---
> github : https://github.com/litaotao
> linkedin: https://cn.linkedin.com/in/taotaoli
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 9:33 PM, moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) community is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.5.5-incubating release. The community puts significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since the last release, focusing on having new backend support, improvements on stability and simplifying the configuration. More than 60 contributors provided new features, improvements and verifying release. More than 90 issues has been resolved.
>
> We encourage download the latest release from http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/download.html
>
> Release note is available at http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.5.5-incubating.html
>
> We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and how to get involved, visit our website at
> http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/
>
> Thanks to all users and contributors who have helped to improve
> Apache Zeppelin.
>
> Regards,
> The Apache Zeppelin community
>

> Disclaimer:
> Apache Zeppelin is an effort undergoing incubation at the Apache Software
> Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
> Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
> review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
> making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
> successful ASF projects.
> While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the
> completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
> project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Regards,
Chiwan Park

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.5.5-incubating released

Posted by Aaron Li <aa...@glowing.com>.
that's awesome, great thanks for building such an awesome project.

*---*

Posted by "Kevin (Sangwoo) Kim" <ke...@apache.org>.
Congrats & thanks for all the users and contributors!

Cheers!

2015년 11월 19일 (목) 오후 10:33, moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Posted by Fengdong Yu <fe...@everstring.com>.
Thanks,

We’ve running Zeppelin in prod.

Posted by Fengdong Yu <fe...@everstring.com>.
Thanks,

Posted by 류아영 <fb...@nflabs.com>.
Awesome!!
Congratulations ! 🙋

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrat!

Posted by Eran Witkon <er...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by naveen xavier <na...@gmail.com>.
Team Zepppelin

Really great work. It has transformed our method of working with Spark.
Hope to see this project grow to new heights.

All the best

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Sourav Mazumder <
sourav.mazumder00@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Moon and team !!!
>
> Regards,
> Sourav
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 5:33 AM, moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) community is pleased to announce the
>> availability of the 0.5.5-incubating release. The community puts
>> significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since the last release,
>> focusing on having new backend support, improvements on stability and
>> simplifying the configuration. More than 60 contributors provided new
>> features, improvements and verifying release. More than 90 issues has been
>> resolved.
>>
>> We encourage download the latest release from
>> http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/download.html
>>
>> Release note is available at
>> http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.5.5-incubating.html
>>
>> We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project
>> and how to get involved, visit our website at
>> http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/
>>
>> Thanks to all users and contributors who have helped to improve
>> Apache Zeppelin.
>>
>> Regards,
>> The Apache Zeppelin community
>>

>> Disclaimer:
>> Apache Zeppelin is an effort undergoing incubation at the Apache Software
>> Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
>> Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
>> review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
>> making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
>> successful ASF projects.
>> While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the
>> completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
>> project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Naveen Xavier

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.5.5-incubating released

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jian Zhong <zh...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jian Zhong <zh...@apache.org>.