Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com> on 2012/02/19 04:30:07 UTC

trunk frameworks directory has been loaded !!

Our dumpfile was just loaded so the frameworks directory is now in place, with history, in trunk:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flex/trunk/frameworks/

I've done a comparison of these files with the ones in the Adobe repository, and other than one file which I knew got truncated in the dumpfile and I just fixed, everything else is a match.  I did a quick scan of the properties and they look ok but they may need to be tweaked here and there.

Please make sure you've configured your Subversion client per the instructions in the "Configuring the Subversion Client"section  in  (http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html).
In particular, make sure you understand how subversion handles line endings and you've added http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt  to the bottom of your ~/.subversion/config file.  Files should be stored in the repository with native line endings.

I will be OOO until Wednesday. When I get back I will figure out how to get a few of the Flex file types, like .mxml and .as, added to svn-eol-style.txt.  For now, you may want to add them into your subversion config file by hand.

Carol

Re: trunk frameworks directory has been loaded !!

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Our dumpfile was just loaded so the frameworks directory is now in place,
> with history, in trunk:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flex/trunk/frameworks/
>
> I've done a comparison of these files with the ones in the Adobe
> repository, and other than one file which I knew got truncated in the
> dumpfile and I just fixed, everything else is a match.  I did a quick scan
> of the properties and they look ok but they may need to be tweaked here and
> there.

Thanks Carol, I've tagged the trunk after the commit with the fixed
truncated file in the tags repository.

> Please make sure you've configured your Subversion client per the
> instructions in the "Configuring the Subversion Client"section  in  (
> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html).
> In particular, make sure you understand how subversion handles line
> endings and you've added http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt  to
> the bottom of your ~/.subversion/config file.  Files should be stored in
> the repository with native line endings.

I'll add this information to the Source link on the project site.

> I will be OOO until Wednesday. When I get back I will figure out how to
> get a few of the Flex file types, like .mxml and .as, added to
> svn-eol-style.txt.  For now, you may want to add them into your subversion
> config file by hand.
>
> Carol

I'll look for details/instructions on doing this by hand, I've never had to
do this for any repositories I've worked with and its been a long time
since I used SVN since I switched to Git.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org

Re: trunk frameworks directory has been loaded !!

Posted by Pierangelo Mancusi <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Carol!

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.