Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2005/11/16 10:58:36 UTC

[ANN] Continuum 1.0.1 released

The Maven team is pleased to announce Continuum 1.0.1. Continuum is a continous
integration server.

This release includes the following improvements :

  * Support for domain names and ssl in jabber notifier

  * Support for registered nicks in irc notifier

  * Support for shell commands defined in user path

  * Improved cron expression validator

  * Bug fixes

For a complete list of changes please refer to the complete changelog:

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/change-log.html

To get started with Continuum take a look at the download and install instructions:

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/download.html

And then take a look at our getting started guide:

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/getting-started/index.html

Re: [ANN] Continuum 1.0.1 released

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
I couldn't see it listed in the changelog, but I'm assuming Continuum
still doesn't support Maven 1.x projects that use an extends element
in their POM.

Is that still true?

On 11/16/05, Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> wrote:
> The Maven team is pleased to announce Continuum 1.0.1. Continuum is a continous
> integration server.
>
> This release includes the following improvements :
>
>   * Support for domain names and ssl in jabber notifier
>
>   * Support for registered nicks in irc notifier
>
>   * Support for shell commands defined in user path
>
>   * Improved cron expression validator
>
>   * Bug fixes
>
> For a complete list of changes please refer to the complete changelog:
>
> http://maven.apache.org/continuum/change-log.html
>
> To get started with Continuum take a look at the download and install instructions:
>
> http://maven.apache.org/continuum/download.html
>
> And then take a look at our getting started guide:
>
> http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/getting-started/index.html

Bernard Shaw