Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by John Emmanuel <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/10 20:29:37 UTC

Runtime Relationships in Cayenne Modeler

Hi,

I have started using Cayenne 3.0M3. I noticed that the modeler
creates runtime relationships. Is there a way I can rename these
relationships (the default names are runtimeRelationship0 and so on).
I did rename them and save, however  the names revert back to the
defaults each time i reopen cayenne.xml. If they cannot be renamed,
what is the best way to use them? (identifying them by their default
names is difficult)

regards,
John

Re: Runtime Relationships in Cayenne Modeler

Posted by John Emmanuel <em...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Andrus.

regards,
John