Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 19:29:35 UTC

[TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.7 RC1

Hi Devs,

I am going to start release builds, so that people can test. As we are not
going with new features, we can keep on testing. But please feel free to
send an email to the dev list if there's a very urgent feature someone
wants to add to 0.7 release. Please find the release packs here[1].

If you can reply to the thread what are you doing to test (which pack, what
functionalities) it would be easy for us to do fast test cycle. So they can
keep doing the same test for each build.

I came up with few abstract test check list.

1. Test XBaya GUI functionality - including registry operations etc.
2. Test Airavata server backend with gram jobs and a currently production
workflows - Lahiru
3. Do the step 2 on tomcat deployment - Lahiru
4. Test Airavata API with basic functionality.
5. Changing backend configurations and see they all works
(gfac-config,airavata-server.properties).

If you can come up with more test list that would be great. Please report
all the issues in Jira and fixed version as 0.7.

[1]https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.7/RC1

Thanks
Lahiru

--