Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/01 21:38:34 UTC

Preparing for 0.8.1 release

Hi,

I cleaned up the JIRAs in preparation for the 0.8.1 release. Here are some
JIRAs<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1158?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%220.8.1%22%20AND%20project%20%3D%20KAFKA%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC>marked
for 0.8.1 that either need a patch review or were filed to fix build
issues that were discovered during the 0.8 release. Let's review this list
and fix the build issues before the 0.8.1 release. We can probably start a
vote in 1-2 weeks.

Thanks,
Neha

Re: Preparing for 0.8.1 release

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.
I have started capturing the 0.8.1 build issue as sub tickets under

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.
+1 for double commit on blockers

 Twitter: @allthingshadoop

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.
awesome, I will spend time on the gradle ticket instead of the sbt ones

I just finished going through the post 0.8 tickets with a few patches
needing a review (except KAFKA-1180 for the WhiteList topic exception which
i need to finish from the existing review which I should be able to-do
before Monday... I would like to get that in if possible)

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.