Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/21 00:10:20 UTC

Re: Geronimo and Java 1.6

Mark,
Thanks for the information. Sounds interesting...

On Jan 20, 2007, at 4:28 PM, mark@aufdencamp.com wrote:

> I attended a session yesterday at Codemash (http://
> www.codemash.org ) on the new scripting capabilities in 1.6.  Is
> anyone running Geronimo on 1.6?  Any issues or tips?  This is
> really powerful mojo!

Somebody had some problems deploying an Axis2-based web services
sample on Geronimo 1.1.1 on 1.6. He reported the sample ran fine on a
1.5 jre. So, there do seem to be some potential for 1.6 issues.

Another user was starting to run Geronimo 1.2-beta or 2.0-M1 on 1.6.
I don't recall hearing any reports back on his progress other than
the server started...

Let us know how things go for you...

--kevan

Re: Geronimo and Java 1.6

Posted by Kaeto23 <ka...@yahoo.de>.

Hello,

I run Geronimo 1.2 with JDK 6. Webservices are working thanks to
converting ANY EJB webservices to JAX-RPC.

Best regards

Dirk

- --
Kaeto23