Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Abhishek Goel <Ab...@morganstanley.com> on 2002/07/10 11:13:19 UTC

Re: How ActionForm Populate Form Variables

Hi,
    In your struts-config.xml you mention name of the form bean....
    Struts check whether this form bean exists at the path or not,if it don't thern error is displayed else a instance of your form bean is created  by calling the deafult constructor of form bean and there after first reset method is called and then all the properties are populated and then
validated...
I hope this goes fine with u
Regards
Abhishek Goel.