Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eddy PELAIC <ed...@parisdescartes.fr> on 2011/11/15 15:54:25 UTC

Building production web archive

Hello,

What is the best way to build production web archive in maven project ?
Should I use a profile in pom.xml
or externalize the process with ant's build.xml file to manage multiple production (hostname, config) version, with
the results of maven build/package ?

Best regards

Edo

Re: Building production web archive

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> Is there a recommanded way to manage the lifecycle of this external
config process
> Associated To Maven project version (create a parent/module project)?

I have no specific recommendations to make here other than to say that it
should be versioned and released just like any other artifact.
Parent/module is fine and probably typical.

Wayne

Re: Building production web archive

Posted by Eddy PELAIC <ed...@parisdescartes.fr>.
Hello Wayne,