Posted to users@camel.apache.org by M314 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/11 17:56:41 UTC

How to get user in camel processor? (Spring security on REST Service + CXFRS Component)

I use Spring security to protect access to rest service on server.
Application use Camel framework to handle request/messages. So when request
pass though spring security, then camel transform it to the Exchange class
(I'm using CXFRS Component for that), and further processing is prepared by
camel processors. Way of processing exchange should depends on user role,
but:

How to bring out the user from the exchange?

Re: How to get user in camel processor? (Spring security on REST Service + CXFRS Component)

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 11/12/13 16:56, M314 wrote:
> I use Spring security to protect access to rest service on server.
> Application use Camel framework to handle request/messages. So when request
> pass though spring security, then camel transform it to the Exchange class
> (I'm using CXFRS Component for that), and further processing is prepared by
> camel processors. Way of processing exchange should depends on user role,
> but:
>
> How to bring out the user from the exchange?

I recall that CXF Transport component is not setting up a
SecurityContext yet, this needs be done, I can do a patch may be, but in
meantime try accessing HttpServletRequest and work with with directly,
it is available as "HTTP.REQUEST" property on the CXF exchange, and as
"HTTP_SERVLET_REQUEST" on the Camel exchange

Cheers, Sergey