Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/14 01:20:48 UTC

Am I a dev or am't I?

Has the POM with me in it not trickled down yet?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin:2.6:announcement-mail
(default-cli) on project maven-changes-plugin: Missing developer with
id 'bimargulies' in the <developers> section in your pom. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
the -e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

Re: Am I a dev or am't I?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
mvn help:effective-pom shows just 3. It looks like it's picking up only the <developers> in the POM, not the ones inherited.

I've fixed it on trunk.

- Brett

On 14/05/2012, at 9:20 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> Has the POM with me in it not trickled down yet?
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin:2.6:announcement-mail
> (default-cli) on project maven-changes-plugin: Missing developer with
> id 'bimargulies' in the <developers> section in your pom. -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
> the -e switch.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
> please read the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1]
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

Brett Porter