Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Martijn Brinkers (List)" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/12 16:06:14 UTC

re-open a closed issue

what is the correct (Jira) procedure if a bug is no longer fixed
(because of updates)? should the issue be re-opened or should I create a
new issue? I cannot see how I can reopen the issue just comment on the
closed issue.

Martijn

Re: re-open a closed issue

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Create a new issue, linked to the old issue please.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 7:06 AM, Martijn Brinkers (List)
<ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> what is the correct (Jira) procedure if a bug is no longer fixed
> (because of updates)? should the issue be re-opened or should I create a
> new issue? I cannot see how I can reopen the issue just comment on the
> closed issue.
>
> Martijn

Howard M. Lewis Ship