Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Sandeep Gupta <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/28 11:28:40 UTC

is log4j-api-java9 available.

Hello,

 When executing my code in docker image (openjdk-11.0.6), I get
NoClassDefFoundError error StackLocator$FqcnCallerLocator.
 This class seems to be in log4j-api-java9 but I am not able a build
for it. What should be done.

Thanks

Re: is log4j-api-java9 available.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
That module is combined into log4j-api at build time. The version specific
code is inside META-INF if you look inside the jar.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>