Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Ritesh Kapoor <ri...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/02 07:22:18 UTC

Code Formatter

Hi

Can someone help me with code formatter to use.

Thanks and Regards

Re: Code Formatter

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
I'm not aware of an agreed-upon codestyle for Ratis. For now, please
match the convention you already find in the files.

Re: Code Formatter

Posted by Dinesh Chitlangia <dc...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Ritesh,
You can try using the incubator-ratis/dev-support/checkstyle.xml
 I have been using this for Ratis.

If you are using IntelliJ (or any other IDE), you can configure the
Checkstyle Plugin to use this file.

Thanks,
Dinesh