Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/18 21:47:18 UTC

Graffito at ApacheCon US

Hi,

I'm going to attend the upcoming ApacheCon US, and I'd like to spend
some time there doing Graffito-related stuff. Let me know if you'll be
around and have similar thoughts.

Unless someone's already planning to, I could sign up in the Incubator
Fast Track (http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ApacheConFastTrack) to
give a short Graffito presentation.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Graffito at ApacheCon US

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/19/06, Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I will not be present but we can prepare this presentation together.
>> Let me know when you need help.
>
> Great, thanks! I'll be busy travelling the next week, so the week
> after (first week of October) is better. It's just a 5 minute
> lightning talk, with no slides or anything, so a list of key points to
> describe is probably good enough. Ideas on how to best summarize the
> various aspects of the project are very much welcome. :-)

I'm presenting a session about the portals project covering the two
portal standards (jsr 168 and wsrp) and introducing all our sub
projects. This of course includes Graffito. I have one slide per project.
As my Graffito slide is very outdated I'm interested in your stuff as
well, so I can perhaps update my slides :)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: Graffito at ApacheCon US

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ok I will think about that.  Talk to you in 2 weeks.
I will send you a mail with the key features (implemented and planned :-) )

On 9/19/06, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/19/06, Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I will not be present but we can prepare this presentation together.
> > Let me know when you need help.
>
> Great, thanks! I'll be busy travelling the next week, so the week
> after (first week of October) is better. It's just a 5 minute
> lightning talk, with no slides or anything, so a list of key points to
> describe is probably good enough. Ideas on how to best summarize the
> various aspects of the project are very much welcome. :-)
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Best regards,

Christophe

Re: Graffito at ApacheCon US

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Graffito at ApacheCon US

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.

On 9/18/06, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to attend the upcoming ApacheCon US, and I'd like to spend
> some time there doing Graffito-related stuff. Let me know if you'll be
> around and have similar thoughts.
>
> Unless someone's already planning to, I could sign up in the Incubator
> Fast Track (http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ApacheConFastTrack) to
> give a short Graffito presentation.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Best regards,

Christophe

Re: Graffito at ApacheCon US

Posted by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com>.
On 9/19/06, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to attend the upcoming ApacheCon US, and I'd like to spend
> some time there doing Graffito-related stuff. Let me know if you'll be
> around and have similar thoughts.
>
> Unless someone's already planning to, I could sign up in the Incubator
> Fast Track (http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ApacheConFastTrack) to
> give a short Graffito presentation.

I will be at JAOO (Denmark) and later this year at Spring Experience
(US). Not sure yet about Javapolis (Belgium).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.