Posted to user@ant.apache.org by didge <di...@foundrylogic.com> on 2003/01/22 20:25:20 UTC

[ANN] VPP 1.2.0 released

VPP, the Velocity Preprocessor, has just release version 1.2.0.

VPP provides general file preprocessing support based on the Velocity
Template Engine and Ant. The core funtionality is provided as a filter for
use with tasks that supports filter chains. Also included are replacement
tasks for <copy> and <javac> that integrate support for preprocessing.

This release adds support for inserting string properties and arbitrary
class instances, a.k.a. tools, into the preprocessor's context.

Please see http://vpp.sourceforge.net for more information, faq and how to
download and install.

didge

RE: [ANN] VPP 1.2.0 released

Posted by didge <di...@foundrylogic.com>.
Thanks, Gabe.  I would love to hear any feedback based on your experiences.

didge

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Gabriel Sidler
Software Engineer, Eivycom GmbH, Zurich, Switzerland

Re: [ANN] VPP 1.2.0 released

Posted by Gabriel Sidler <si...@teamup.com>.

[ANN] VPP 2.0.0 just released

Posted by didge <di...@foundrylogic.com>.
VPP, the Velocity Preprocessor, has just released version 2.0.0.

VPP provides general file preprocessing support based on the
Velocity Template Engine and Ant. The core funtionality is
provided as a filter for use with tasks that supports filter
chains. Also included are replacement tasks for <copy> and
<javac> that integrate support for preprocessing.

This release adds support for Ant 1.6 antlibs, includes much more
documentation, and has been reorganized to make it even easier to use.

Please see http://vpp.sourceforge.net for more information, faq, and
download information.

didge

[ANN] VPP 2.0.0 just released