Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2013/10/06 06:15:38 UTC

Re: broken svn links on accumulo site

The CHANGES files are usually only updated prior to a release. The
maven-site is generated. The existing one was generated during 1.5
development, but we haven't generated a new one yet. I'm thinking we
should have a conversation about that before 1.6.0 release. In the
meantime, I think it can be removed in its entirety.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii