Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by axiez <le...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/24 14:34:07 UTC

ejb compilation without IDE

I have Apache Geronmo with Tomcat installed on windows. I have coded a simple
bean class and business interface and want to compile them without using any
IDE? I tried javac but got the compilation error "package javax.ejb does not
exist". Any suggestions?

Re: ejb compilation without IDE

Posted by axiez <le...@gmail.com>.
Might be some elementary mistake by me. Anyway I copied the jar file into
Tomcat directory and compiled.

Posted by axiez <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.