Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Chalmers, Doug" <Do...@Petrotechnics.com> on 2003/08/04 16:36:40 UTC

StrutsTestCase using weblogic 8.1

Hi folks,

I'm trying to set up Cactus/StrutsTestCase etc to try out testing methods on an existing (ongoing) application and coming across several problems. I've got the mock method almost working, but it's failing cos the test I've tried needs database access. Trying to get it to run the tests when the app is deployed in weblogic but keep getting NoClassDefFound errors for aspectj classes. I've tried different version of the jar file but the classes it complains about are always there. Im pretty sure the classpath is fine, but it just doesn't like it. I've tried adding the classpath to the application but that didn't make any difference. Anyone seen this problem before?

Weblogic 8.1
Struts 1.0/1.1
Cactus 1.4
StrutsTestCase  - tried various versions for 1.0 and 1.1 of struts. All 2.3 Servlet.

Cheers,

Doug Chalmers
Software Development
Petrotechnics Ltd.