Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Niklas Matthies <ne...@nmhq.net> on 2019/10/01 22:14:37 UTC

NPE on Find Usages and Call Hierarchy

I've finally been able to nail down one of those pesky unexpected
exceptions in NetBeans' Java source handling (NPE at
ElementHandle.resolve()) and to make it reproducible in a sample
project, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3191. This
was in 11.1, but it is reproducible in 11.2-beta1.

It would be great if the cause could be identified and fixed for 11.2.

Niklas

Re: NPE on Find Usages and Call Hierarchy

Posted by Jan Lahoda <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niklas,

Thanks a lot for the good bugreport! I think I know what is the issue - it is really related to finding usages in classfiles. Probably too late for beta 2, but I'll do my best to fix for the next beta.

Thanks again for the bugreport!

Jan

2. října 2019 0:14:37 SELČ, Niklas Matthies <ne...@nmhq.net> napsal:
>I've finally been able to nail down one of those pesky unexpected
>exceptions in NetBeans' Java source handling (NPE at
>ElementHandle.resolve()) and to make it reproducible in a sample
>project, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3191. This
>was in 11.1, but it is reproducible in 11.2-beta1.
>
>It would be great if the cause could be identified and fixed for 11.2.
>
>Niklas

Odesláno aplikací K-9 Mail ze systému Android. Omluvte prosím moji stručnost.