Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andy Bosch <An...@csi.com> on 2000/08/30 18:19:36 UTC

Error in cocoonInit: Cant create store repository

Hi,

I work with cocoon for quite a while now. It works fine under windows. Now
I would like to deploy the project to an unix machine.
After I installed everything I always get an error message when I call a
servlet which
initialializes the cocoon engine:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't create store repository: //./repository.
Make sure it's there or you have writing permissions.

What could be the reason?? In which directory do I need write permissions??

Thanks in advance,
Andy