Posted to users@camel.apache.org by marks1900 <ma...@yahoo.com.au> on 2011/12/15 22:39:07 UTC

Re: .split(..Iterator..) ..streaming()

Just replying to this message as I think I finally got subscribed (I didn't
get rejection email after my last attempt) to the mailing list and want this
post to reach the mailing list.

Re: .split(..Iterator..) ..streaming()

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:39 PM, marks1900 <ma...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Just replying to this message as I think I finally got subscribed (I didn't
> get rejection email after my last attempt) to the mailing list and want this
> post to reach the mailing list.

Hi this post reached the mailing list. I don't know if someone
moderated it thought :) But its there.

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com