Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Yip <yi...@ICG.com> on 2005/06/03 18:09:14 UTC

Contrib:FormTable - Can we submit a FormTable using a DirectLink or some other way?

Is it possible to submit a FormTable using a DirectLink?

I have a shopping cart page that contains a FormTable which has an
editable quantity column.

I want to find a mechanism to trigger a calculation on the form so the
extended total can be refreshed.
(The submit button is only used to submit the form to a checkout page
where no editing is allowed.)

I wonder if there is a way to trigger the form to be submitted without
using the submit button so I do refresh the extended total.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Re: Contrib:FormTable - Can we submit a FormTable using a DirectLink or some other way?

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
Patrick, have a look at LinkSubmit.

Jamie