Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by martyn <ma...@cs.york.ac.uk> on 2007/07/18 12:58:39 UTC

Problem using Tomcat / ServiceMix console to deploy SA using servicemix-http

I wondered if anyone could offer any advice about a problem I am having using
Tomcat / ServiceMix console to deploy an SA onto using servicemix-http.
I've produced an SA which connects the following components:

Client -> servicemix-http (cons) -> servicemix-eip-wiretap ->
servicemix-http (prov) -> Web Service

                                                                 ->
servicemix-file -> to a file

This works well using the standalone servicemix (installation and deployment
by dropping the components / SA [4 SUs - eip, file and 2 http]) into the
apropriate directories.  The client connects to port 8192.

So I tried to do the same using Tomcat and the dowloaded servicemix war
file.  I ran Tomcat (under Windows) and installed the servicemix war file
into Tomcat and then ran the ServiceMix console and installed all the
components (and the shared libraries) then deployed the SA.
There are no error messges that I can see in the Tomcat logs (or anywhere
else) and all components / SA show as running from the ServiceMix console.
However I cannot access the port 8192 - which is supposed to be where the
http consumer is located.

If anyone one has any advice it what I'm doing wrong it would be very
welcome - am I doing something stupid?

regards
Martyn

RE: Problem using Tomcat / ServiceMix console to deploy SA using servicemix-http

Posted by martyn <ma...@cs.york.ac.uk>.
Thanks Rabi,

Yes it is at the location you mention and it works as normal.

(I didn't think of looking there - just assumed it to be at 8192.)

Thanks and regards
Martyn

Posted by ra...@wipro.com.