Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mschipperheyn <m....@gmail.com> on 2010/12/02 13:10:01 UTC

Basic authentication jaxrs:client

Hi,

I've set up a jaxrs server with spring security. Now, I want to create a
client to write some unit tests. I thought this would be a 5 minute job, but
I haven't been able to find information on how to create a basic
username/password configuration for it.

<jaxrs:client id="restClient"
	address="http://www.mysite.com.br:90/services/v1"
	serviceClass="com.mysite.ws.ContentImport"
	inheritHeaders="true">
	<jaxrs:
	<jaxrs:headers>
		<entry key="Accept" value="text/xml"/>
	</jaxrs:headers>
</jaxrs:client>

Could anybody give me some hints on how to implement this?

Kind regards,

Marc

Re: Basic authentication jaxrs:client

Posted by mschipperheyn <m....@gmail.com>.
Ouch, that would be a nice one for the documentation. :-)

Thanks for the quick reply!

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

jaxrs:client has username & password attribute, I was using jaxws:client
schema when working on it.

cheers, Sergey