Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David M Woollard <wo...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2010/10/20 02:21:02 UTC

Fwd: [VOTE] Apache OODT 0.1-incubating release

Apologies for cross-posting.

Please see below for the Apache OODT 0.1-incubating vote currently being held on the oodt-dev list.  I'd like to call a VOTE.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache OODT 0.1-incubating
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Thanks!

Dave Woollard

Begin forwarded message: