Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/06 17:29:41 UTC

[compc] error #2

This is a weird one:

When I include js.swc in my external-library-paths, I get the following error:

[compc] /Users/harbs/Documents/git/PrintUI/printui-flexjs/text_engine/frameworks/tlf/src/org/apache/flex/textLayout/conversion/BaseTextLayoutImporter.as(96): col: 19 Error: Attempted access of inaccessible method toString through a reference with static type Error.
    [compc]
    [compc] 				reportError(e.toString());
    [compc] 				              ^

When I remove it, the error goes away. (I have playerglobal.swc referenced in both cases.)

The error makes no sense to me. Error.prototype.toString is valid in JS as well.

Any ideas?

Re: [compc] error #2

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I fixed one of these in the dual branch.  I had to add toString() to
EventDispatcher.

See abcc8ff8e78448b0b7787f868417484f68d0e4d5

-Alex