Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Schumann Ye <Sc...@hotmail.com> on 2019/02/14 12:54:30 UTC

How to test the embedded OFBiz class

Dear Gurus, Dear Jacques,

I’ve got a quick question for you guys.
How can I test/debug the embedded OFBiz class, for example, PurchaseOrderTest.java under the package “package org.apache.ofbiz.order.test”?

I tried Junit but failed.
May you pls elaborate the steps to do it?

Have a nice day!
Schumann

回复:回复:How to test the embedded OFBi =?UTF-8?Q?z_class

Posted by Schumann Ye <sc...@hotmail.com>.
Dear Jacques,

Many thanks for your help.

Schumann