Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by amar reddy <ap...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 03:00:45 UTC

Getting error as "The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) /axis2/Calculator.jws"

Hi,

> Today I have configured tomcat for Axis webservices. so, tomcat
> configuration is fine..no issues this side.
>
> I started learning the webservices with the Calculator example given at "
> http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html"
>
> Steps I followed.
>
> 1. Create a "Calculator.java" and copied to
C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.27\webapps\axis2

Re: Getting error as "The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) /axis2/Calculator.jws"

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
epr should be http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/WeatherService
(without ?wsdl)

if you still getting errors see the request and response messages
using tcpmon[1]

thanks,
Amila.

[1]http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Getting error as "The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) /axis2/Calculator.jws"

Posted by amar reddy <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by amar reddy <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

First of all thanks for your reply.

Yes I was using the wrong one. Now I have created the webservice by using
POJO, deployed .aar file and able to access it though URL like this.
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/WeatherService?wsdl

But when I try to invoke the webservice frome client its not getting any
response from the webservice.
Here I am attaching my extracted aar file as ZIP, can somebody please check

Compression and chunked problem

Posted by Happy <ha...@ee.iitb.ac.in>.
Dear All,

I have been trying to compress the SOAPRequest by setting the
HTTPConstantsorg.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.MC_GZIP_REQUE
ST property to true.  But the SOAPRequest does not get compressed when I
set the property of
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.CHUNKED to false.  Is
there a dependency between GZIP request and chunked?

Regards
Happy Somani

Re: Getting error as "The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) /axis2/Calculator.jws"

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.