Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2002/11/26 16:05:42 UTC

IRC chat resurrection?

Hi folks!

I'd like to suggest that we restart weekly IRC chats.  I know a lot of our core dev team have been swamped lately with non-Axis committments, but I think just getting together even briefly to talk in realtime about what's coming down the Axis pipe would be as beneficial to us now as it has been in the past.

So, to that end... let's hook up today!  DALNet seems to sporadically give people a lot of problems, so I'd suggest we use Undernet.  That's server "irc.undernet.org".  Channel "#ApacheAxis" as usual.  I'll be there all day, and the "official" chat can start at the usual hour of 1PM Eastern, 10AM Pacific, etc.

Topics I'd suggest for today:

* 1.1 release
* Async stuff
* Integrating the schema contribution