Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2019/07/11 15:29:12 UTC

Ignite slides updates: put&get, Java setup

Dear Training developers,

Could you please review and merge one more contribution to Ignite slides
deck PR  https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/pull/33

It is not yet complete product description and TRAINING-18 fix; I'm going
to add more stuff.

I would like this content will be applied by the end of this week because I
will be running free Apache Ignite training at Moscow on Saturday.

This mini-training is partially based on Apache Training Content. I would
like to point students to this opensource version, and hopefully, encourage
people to contribute, at least, patches.

Sincerely
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Ignite slides updates: put&get, Java setup

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Lars,

thank you. There is absolutely no rush on my end.   I'll address your
proposals.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.