Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mimodene <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/14 13:23:09 UTC

Advisory only for Topics not for Queues

Hello,
In my application i need advisory messages on a topic. Now I have an
advisory-topic for every queue I make aswell. I actuallly don't need
advisories on queues. Can I turn off advisories for queues only ?

>From the doc I take: ActiveMQ.Advisory.Queue is true per default an has no
PolicyEntry property.
Is there a way have advisory ONLY on topics ? I could do this in Java or
configuration with PolicyEntry.

Thanks

Michael

Re: Advisory only for Topics not for Queues

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Don't think there is a way to do that, ie, it's not configurable at the
moment.
You can open a JIRA and submit a patch if you'd like to make it
configurable.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 4:23 AM, mimodene <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> In my application i need advisory messages on a topic. Now I have an
> advisory-topic for every queue I make aswell. I actuallly don't need
> advisories on queues. Can I turn off advisories for queues only ?
>
> From the doc I take: ActiveMQ.Advisory.Queue is true per default an has no
> PolicyEntry property.
> Is there a way have advisory ONLY on topics ? I could do this in Java or
> configuration with PolicyEntry.
>
> Thanks
>
> Michael

*Christian Posta*