Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2004/11/24 19:17:52 UTC

RE : RE : EntityResolver trouble in 1.2-RC2 and IncompatibleClassChangeError with weblogic 8.1 sp3 (sun jdk) with 1.2-RC1

done
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1683
done with bea too (only for  IncompatibleClassChangeError with weblogic
with 1.2-RC1)
stack produce witch changes in MessageElement.java (line 1388)
got exception when calling Document.createTextNode(String) with object
of class or
g.apache.axis.SOAPPart (and MessageElement is from classloader
weblogic.utils.clas
sloaders.GenericClassLoader@4e50ee finder:
weblogic.utils.classloaders.MultiClassF
inder@1ae717f annotation: exploded@)

changes in class in order to made instrumentation :

                        java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError caught
=null;
                        try
                        {
                    text = doc.createTextNode(s);

                        }
                        catch (java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
err)
                        {
                                caught = err;
                        }
                        if (caught ==null)
                        {
                                System.out.println("Successfully called
Document.createTextNode(String) with object of class
"+doc.getClass().getName()+" from classloader
"+doc.getClass().getClassLoader() +" (and MessageElement is from
classloader "+getClass().getClassLoader()+")");

                        }else{
                                System.out.println("got exception when
calling Document.createTextNode(String) with object of class
"+doc.getClass().getName()+" (and MessageElement is from classloader
"+getClass().getClassLoader()+")");

                                throw caught;
                        }

Olivier

-----Message d'origine----- IncompatibleClassChangeError with weblogic
IncompatibleClassChangeError with weblogic 8.1 sp3 (sun jdk) with
1.2-RC1

Please log a bug with Axis...Am sure it can be treated as a bug on
bea's side as well.

-- dims

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:55:37 +0100, Olivier Lamy
<ol...@accor.com> wrote:

> Some can help me ?
> Or it's bea bug ?

weblogic.xml.jaxp.ChainingEntityResolver.popEntityResolver(ChainingEnti
> tyResolver.java:61)
>         at

weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryDocumentBuilder.setEntityResolver(RegistryDoc
> umentBuilder.java:168)
>         at

org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.releaseDocumentBuilder(XMLUtils.java:235

> It's caused by the :
>     public static void releaseDocumentBuilder(DocumentBuilder db) {
>         synchronized (documentBuilders) {
>             db.setErrorHandler(null); // setting implementation
default
>             db.setEntityResolver(null); // setting implementation
default
>             documentBuilders.push(db);
>         }
>     }
>

> Whereas the 1.2-RC1 contains :
>
>     public static Document newDocument(InputSource inp)
>         throws ParserConfigurationException, SAXException, IOException

>     {
>         DocumentBuilder db;
>         synchronized (dbf) {
>             db = dbf.newDocumentBuilder();
>         }
>         db.setEntityResolver(new DefaultEntityResolver());
>         db.setErrorHandler( new ParserErrorHandler() );
>         return( db.parse( inp ) );
>     }
>
> How is right ??
>
> Furthermore I have the stack trace with 1.2-RC1 :
> java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
>         at

org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.addTextNode(MessageElement.java:1
388)

> The structure in the weblo exploded ear is the following :
>
> exploded
>     APP-INF/lib
>         contains all jars (axis, axis-stubs and mine)
>     MyWebApp1
>         /lib (empty)
>     MyWebApp2
>         /lib (empty)
>

> To correct this, I need to put the axis-saaj-1.2-RC1.jar in the
weblogic
> classpath in the position.
> Is there other way to correct this ?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Olivier
>
> This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein
("this
> message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
> addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send
it back
> to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use,
dissemination or
> disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly
> prohibited.

> Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que les
> informations contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont

> confidentiels et destinés exclusivement à l'usage de la personne à
laquelle
> ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de
le
> renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion,
publication,
> totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non
> expressément autorisées de ce message, sont interdites.

> This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein
("this
> message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
> addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send
it back
> to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use,
dissemination or
> disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly
> prohibited.

> Ce message ?lectronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que les
> informations contenues dans ce message ( ci apr?s "le message" ), sont

> confidentiels et destin?s exclusivement ? l'usage de la personne ?
laquelle