Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Darren Hartford <dh...@ghsinc.com> on 2006/08/15 23:15:51 UTC

PROPPATCH silent hangs

Hey all,
Recent SVN build (been running fine), and trying to modify existing data
using the TxXML file stores/descriptors (something new).

Using the slide webdav client lib (not wck or the api) and we are
getting silent hangs. The client code will hang and stop processing, but
nothing on the server is logging an attempt to do a PROPPATCH.  GET and
PROPFIND work fine.

We are gonna dig further, but I'm hoping someone may already have come
across so at least we can recognize it to not be environment-oriented
and that it may be Slide Server or the Slide Client libs.

Any information would be great!

Thanks,
-D