Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/30 00:41:52 UTC

Re: Threaded instance of server

You want to set the JettyHttpServerEngineFactory
That gives you access to setThreadingParameters

Posted by Chris Richmond <cr...@referentia.com>.
Is there an example of this that relates to the code I am using to
produce my web service?

I am not sure how to tell CXF or its jetty server to startup and not
block the calling thread.

Incidentally, my web service is embedded directly in my desktop
application and started in the manner I showed.