Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2014/04/14 13:54:17 UTC

[VOTE] Release FileInstall 3.4.0

I'd like to propose a release of FileInstall 3.4.0.

The artifacts are located in

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1015/

Release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310100&version=12325677

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage: sh check_staged_release.sh 1015 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve these releases:
[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours (at least).

Cheers,
Guillaume

Re: [VOTE] Release FileInstall 3.4.0

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Regards,

Clément

Sent from my iPad

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Uwe Barthel <ba...@x-reizend.de>.
+1 (no binding )

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume;

+1;

best regards;
/Pierre

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1. Also ran the check signatures and digests scripts, everything passed.

Cheers,
Jamie