Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by jason zhong <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/14 16:37:04 UTC

refactor data model in kylin front end

Currently all data model info are defined in controller in angularjs.data
and presentation mixed together.

It's ok for small app.but for kylin,It's not a good idea. with application
grows,we need to refactor the code by seprating the data model from
controller. in angularjs ,service is a good feature to make this happen.
The controller in angularjs will manage the presentation.and data model
managed in service.
so I propose to refactor the code

here's a blog explain more clearly. FYI

http://joelhooks.com/blog/2013/04/24/modeling-data-and-state-in-your-angularjs-application/#

Re: refactor data model in kylin front end

Posted by jason zhong <he...@gmail.com>.
I created a ticket for this ,working on this

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-532

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org>.