Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Jaspal Singh <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/20 01:36:29 UTC

Re: Datatorrent operator for Hbase

Where I need to set the table name. In property file or the application
code ?

Thanks!!

Posted by Jaspal Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Team,

While building the datatorrent application with Kafka as source, we are
getting the below errors. Any inputs ??

NOTE: We have excluded the hadoop dependencies from the hbase-client in
pom.xml.

[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[13,23]
package org.apache.http does not exist
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[14,30]
package org.apache.http.client does not exist
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[15,38]
package org.apache.http.client.methods does not exist
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[16,38]
package org.apache.http.client.methods does not exist
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[17,30]
package org.apache.http.entity does not exist
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[18,35]
package org.apache.http.impl.client does not exist
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[87,13]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class HttpClient
  location: class com.example.datatorrent.HbaseTableUpdate<T>
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[87,41]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class DefaultHttpClient
  location: class com.example.datatorrent.HbaseTableUpdate<T>
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[88,13]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class HttpPut
  location: class com.example.datatorrent.HbaseTableUpdate<T>
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[88,35]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class HttpPut
  location: class com.example.datatorrent.HbaseTableUpdate<T>
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[89,13]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class StringEntity
  location: class com.example.datatorrent.HbaseTableUpdate<T>
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[89,39]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class StringEntity
  location: class com.example.datatorrent.HbaseTableUpdate<T>
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-kafka/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[92,13]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class HttpResponse

Posted by Jaspal Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Team,

Posted by Jaspal Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thomas,

When we try excluding the transitive dependencies using 'exclusion *',
getting the below error while running maven build:

[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-mapr-streams/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[51,18]
cannot access org.apache.hadoop.hbase.CellScannable
  class file for org.apache.hadoop.hbase.CellScannable not found
[ERROR]
/C:/Work/Datatorrent-projects/bdp-datatorrent-mapr-streams/src/main/java/com/example/datatorrent/HbaseTableUpdate.java:[105,10]

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
This may also help:

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jaspal Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.