Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Irosha Alahakoon <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/20 12:30:39 UTC

Resources about Apache Kafka

Hi,

I am looking for Apache Kafka documentations and related sources that
describe about Apache Kafka core module and it's implementation. Specially
interested in how kafkaConsumer fetch requests are handled in broker side
and brokers, end points and partition behaviors.

I am so grateful if someone can point me out more descriptive resources too
other that Apache Kafka documentation and resources.

Regards,
Irosha Anuradha Alahakoon,
Student,
University of Colombo School of Computing,
Sri Lanka.

Re: Resources about Apache Kafka

Posted by Apurva Mehta <ap...@confluent.io>.
Not sure if this answers your question, but the entry point for handling
the FetchRequest is here:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/core/src/main/scala/kafka/server/KafkaApis.scala#L436

That file has the entry points for the handlers of other requests as well.

Thanks,
Apurva