Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 02:04:35 UTC

allocated port issue

Has anything happened with ALLOCATED_PORT recently?  In my funtest, I'm
getting an exception from Accumulo saying that the value for the monitor
port property isn't in the expected format (meaning it's not a valid
port).  This is confusing, because I checked the accumulo-site.xml file,
and the value looks like a good port.  But I changed the appConfig.json
file to use a fixed port, and Accumulo stopped complaining.  Any ideas?

Re: allocated port issue

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Billie:
Can you post the stack trace for the exception ?

Thanks