Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2007/12/13 15:39:41 UTC

[testing] M4 status

Looks like the focused testing effort is paying off, with bugs being
found and lots of good investigations being conducted.  As usual, we
have our fair share of bugs in tests to deal with too, but I think that
is not unusual.

I'd say the code looks to be pretty good.  Has anyone seen anything that
would cause us to delay declaring M4?

Stepan: you always have a good handle on the overall status<g>.  What
are your thoughts after the recent must-fix patches have gone in?

Regards,
Tim

Re: [testing] M4 status

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.
On 12/13/07, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like the focused testing effort is paying off, with bugs being
> found and lots of good investigations being conducted.  As usual, we
> have our fair share of bugs in tests to deal with too, but I think that
> is not unusual.
>
> I'd say the code looks to be pretty good.  Has anyone seen anything that
> would cause us to delay declaring M4?
>
> Stepan: you always have a good handle on the overall status<g>.  What
> are your thoughts after the recent must-fix patches have gone in?

I'm going to look through testing results for the last snapshot
(r603534) and post the report in an hour.

-Stepan.