Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Frosh <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/01 01:47:31 UTC

POS question

Hi dear all,
I want to print POS receipts, but after searching in the mailing list, i could not find a solution. I got a regular printer - not  Star TSP600 or Epson TM-T88III :(
I'd like to know is it possible to generate a A5 pdf file, similar to null printer receipt layout? If possible which services to use for it ? May be sendPrintFromScreen?
Is there other ways to print(safe) a POS receipt with a regular printer ?
Thanks for your time.
    Tim

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: Odd Error

Posted by Skip <sk...@thedevers.org>.
This is using derby ootb and a two week old ofbiz with the framework
unmodified.

I am just now downloading postgres to see if I can figure it out better with
it.

Skip

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Odd Error

Re: POS question

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Skip :o)

Jacques

From: "Skip" <sk...@thedevers.org>

RE: POS question

Re: POS question

Posted by Schorsch <kd...@arcor.de>.
Hi,

Re: POS question

> I want to print POS receipts, but after searching in the mailing list,
i could not find a solution. I got a regular printer - not  Star TSP600
or Epson TM-T88III :(
> I'd like to know is it possible to generate a A5 pdf file, similar to
null printer receipt layout? If possible which services to use for it ?
May be sendPrintFromScreen?
> Is there other ways to print(safe) a POS receipt with a regular
printer ?
> Thanks for your time.
>     Tim

> http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: Party Manager 'Details' Error

Posted by pe...@ec4b.com.
Hi Anurag Meshram,

Will try that, thanks for the advise. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter

Posted by Anurag Meshram <an...@adititechlabs.com>.
  Hi Peter,