Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kishore Senji <ki...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/18 18:11:26 UTC

Re: Validator - requiredif validation query

May be you could use "validWhen". I'm not sure if this works, may be you
could give it a try

<field property="sub1" depends="validWhen">
<var>
<var-name>test</var-name>
<var-value>((*this*==null) or ((*this*!=null) and (sub1.x!=null
)))</var-value>
</var>
</field>