Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2012/11/08 08:57:03 UTC

Welcoming Robert Kanter as Oozie committer

Hi,
On behalf of the Oozie PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Robert Kanter  has been elected as a committer in the Apache Oozie
project. We appreciate all the work Robert has put into the project so far, and look forward to his future contributions.

Welcome, Robert!

Regards,
Mohammad

Re: Welcoming Robert Kanter as Oozie committer

Posted by Harish Krishnan <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Robert.

Thanks & Regards,
Harish.T.K