Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/03 10:22:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] Geronimo Tomcat 7.0.0 release

Hi,
    Since the first attemp release was cancelled due to license issues,
currently, I removed those two files with license issues, as IMO, they
should not be required by Geronimo, some EJB WS codes are fixed to avoid
scanning annotations by Tomcat today. (Thanks David/Kevan for pointing it
out !). So far, I could not see more changes required.
    Also, I am monitoring the Tomcat communit, frequent changes are done to
trunk daily, so I think that it is hard to get a "perfect" code base now :-)

    Today, I would pull the latest changes from Tomcat for the last time,
and run servlet/jsp TCK to check that no new issue is brought, if it works
well, I wish to try the second vote for Tomcat tomorrow.
    Thoughts ?
--
Ivan